Rocking limited edition Vossen VLE-1 wheels, this maybe the maddest current body Honda Accord sedan around yet.
Celvin Barahona, founder of Cultured Alliance/Honda’s Finest, a growing group of friends and car events bringing South Florida together. We met Celvin a couple of years ago and have watched proudly as he has organized some of the best car meets here. Most seem to also involve helping a charitable organization, which means they also care about the community. While a proud member of #teamvossen, he does an amazing job building relationships with other car groups as well.
Calvin went with gloss graphite VLE-1’s, our limited edition full face wheel, to match his wicked matte wrap and overall theme. Check out Celvin’s extensive mod list, with many more to come as he states in his Owner’s Spotlight.
· Vossen VLE Wheels: 20×10.5 +25 Front and Rear
· K-Sport Coilovers
· Brushed Steel Wrap – House of Wraps
· Custom Duck Tail – ProFab
· Magnaflow Custom Exhaust
· OEM Aero Kit
· OEM Sports Grill
· Custom Headlights (1st Ever)
· Memphis Audio System w/ Custom Trunk Setup
· Junction Produce Curtains & Neck Pillows
· Honda/Katzkin Custom Sponsored Leather Interior w/ Stitched Honda’s Finest Logo (Red/Black design)
· WeatherTech Wind Visors
· WeatherTech Floor Liner
· Viper SmartStart w/ Remote Start + Security System, Voice Module, Tilt Sensor and Proximity Sensor
You can hear the passion in Celvin’s voice toward’s how he modifies his car. It features some custom parts that set himself apart from other modified Accords. I think my favorite is the wicked headlights! We have a full gallery showcasing this amazing Accord, check them out here. The Owner’s Spotlight Video features Celvin and gets pretty in depth on his Accord build and the car game he is helping push forward!
Photos: Jordan Krate (@jordan_vossen) ///// Video: Tony Velez ///// Words: Mike Forsythe (@mike_vossen)